[at-l] heading out ...

for a hike of a different sort ... I'll be a participant in the
Avon Breast Cancer 3-day, 60 mile walk beginning Fri. (early!)
a.m.  I'm so psyched ... have worked really hard to get ready
for this ... btw, each participant is limited to 1
backpack/duffel bag, maximum weight 35 lbs., no food, tent or
water -- which are all provided to us.  Dunno if I can keep it
under that weight limit! ;)  "Trip report" when I return. :)

Best to all,
Denise