[at-l] dietary mix- SDAW(Slow Day at Work)

OK, given all the variables that would make a very wide range of calories used per day of hiking, I have come up with the undisputed (LOL) guide for hikers. See the following chart on my website:

http://www.oc.edu/staff/phil.heffington/backpackingcaloriesII.htm

Granted, I have had a slow day at the office, but it beats getting involved in the latest debate on cell phone usage.  I've already said all that I wish to say on that subject, and those opinions can be found on my website as well.  Just leave off the address after "heffington" and follow the links accordingly.