[at-l] State of the AT-L

I have to agree with Jim that the list is geting a little testy, but generally I would like to compliment the list for its decorum.  I have taken severe umbrage with some of the items posted.  I counted to a thousand, thought of a reply and replied off-list.  I think that if one disagrees with a posting they should take it off list.

So I have $25 burning a hole in my pocket.  I said that I would donate it to the ATC, but I am thinking about the AMC.  I also have a bit of a guilt feeling as I could not donate as much to MATC for Maine Rose's memorial fund the first or second time around.  Finally the nature conservency has asked for help (finacial as I already volunteer time and sweat).  So little money, so many good causes.

Grey Owl