[at-l] RE: Off-Topic dispute on list, Sorry

"...  So  if I see that the list address isn't on the send line I usually add it
assuming I hit the wrong button. "

So, we all make mistakes -- even the relative peons of the U. S. Forest Service,
who  failed to learn their jobs properly and that failure may have resulted in a
tragedy.

Obviously,  had  this  country  been  unwise  enough to not pass laws protecting
endangered  species  this  particular incident might not have happened. But it's
equally obvious, that the villains are not the ESA, but the failure of low level
government  employees  to make good judgments, and the right wing ideologues who
exploit  and distort this human failure for their own political purposes.

Weary