[at-l] Respect For AT Wildness Values

Just checking up on my 281 AT-L messages after getting home from a
LOONNNGGGG Memorial day weekend car trip -- Thursday through Tuesday.

Very disappointed with the tone of some of these and related messages -- not
the subject, itself; or the strongly held opinions.

I had been assuming that at the end of the week, I'd be writing another
check to the ATC.  Now I am not so sure.  Could be I just too tired to make
a good judgement.

BTW -- Did anyone else join me in a pledge of a donation for each of the
remaining months in '02 in which the list stayed civil?

Chainsaw