[at-l] New Tent Arrived!!

My new tent arrived.  Dan thinks it weighs about the pound and a half.  It
will sleep four people.  So we will no longer be crunched in our sleeping
quarters.  I'm not even coming home from school on Friday.  I'm headed
straight for NH.  Oh, I tried out my new Dana Speed Racer (pack) and I love
it.  I was able to fit everything in it and it is very comfortable.  I'll
write from the trail as I find computers.  Gail/Gutsy

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---