[at-l] Re: cell phones

Sometimes, you have to decide what is a real problem, and what is someone
else's problem. Learning how to deal safely with diabetes on trail is a
real problem. Let me know what you think about the purist debates when you
hit city walks, road walks, Bear Mountain and other fine examples of the
interface of the AT and the Real World.

OrangeBug