[at-l] Old Orchard Shelter (Mt Rogers Rec Area) - New Privy!

russboltz@comcast.net wrote:

> Gosh, it was a pleasant surprise to roll into Old Orchard Shelter (on
the 'northbound' side of Grayson Highlands) last week and find that it
has a new privy, unmentioned in the books. Nice level floor, a door that
closes, a roof. Damn. All the comforts of home. Update your books
accordingly, if such simple pleasures matter to you.

> The Weasel

Hey, I didn't realize you were a lister!  Thanks for your kind offer
to help my friend Delee, who was having big blister problems when you
passed us on the trail to the shelter.

He was nice as he could be, folks.  :)

-amy, aka Daemon