[at-l] Section Hike Ct -> Vt. Trip Report

Hello folks

I've made some progress in getting my trip report online:

The Connecticut portion is now on the web:
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2h6gy/papabear/AT_section_2.html

I should have the rest up before the end of the week.

I've also uploaded about 2/3 of the pictures (about 100) which covers =
day 1-10, from Connecticut through Massachusetts to the first shelter in =
Vermont:

http://gallery.backcountry.net/papabear_section_2=20

Connecticut starts on page 1 and Massachusetts starts on page 7.  The =
snow pictures on pages 13 and 14 are impressive for late May.

Enjoy.

Rg

multipart/alternative
  text/html