[at-l] Re:add

Folks- I am a 50 yr old Family Dr- here's my spin on Ritalin for kids.
Ritalin is for teachers and parents of kids who have ADD or ADHD and have to
spend long boring monotonous hours in a dull class. Geeze I'd take the stuff
if I had to sit thru those dull classes. In the woods it is doubtful if a
child would ever need to take it.I agree keep em busy at dinner time and let
them wander around camp , but try not to get them lost. i can't think of
better therapy for anything than a walk in the  woods-or a sail or a canoe
etc etc Jim

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---