[at-l] Backpacking near Las Vegas - HELP

OK, this is time sensitive. I just bought a ticket to head out to Vegas for the
weekend. I am looking for good ideas for a 3 day backpacking trip within a
couple hours of driving. So far my options are Zion, Great Basin ("new"
national park) and Boundary Peak(plus others) in the NE of Inyo NF. If anyone
knows anything about these areas, or has other recomendations, it would be
appreciated, but I do fly out Saturday AM, early. Thanks for any help!

-Chomp