[at-l] Re: Slotoe and Martha Stewart

### OK, well, since we're approaching "confession" stuff -- I've
always found Martha to be a babe, and with the way she makes,
you know, "ort" out of anything -- well, that thinking wayyyy
outside of the box thing is just *so* throughhiker. She takes
"Use it up, wear it out, make it do, and do without." to a new
universe.

Mmmmmm, Martha.

--- rick boudrie <rickboudrie@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >Dang, but this "in the moment" stuff does not go with my
> Martha >Stewart
> >

> Speaking of Martha Stewart...
>
> I read an article once where she walked to the top Mount
> Kilamanjaro.  While she slackpacked, I was impressed non the
less.  The IMAX movie that is out now makes it look like a
beautiful trip, and not exactly a cake walk either.

> Anyway, I am now looking at her as a role model in a way that
> I never did before.  Her trip summit surprised me less than Al
Gore's of Mt. Ranier, however.> Rick B

=====
Spatior! Nitor! Nitor! Tempero!
   Pro Pondera Et Meliora.