[at-l] Slotoe and Martha Stewart

>Dang, but this "in the moment" stuff does not go with my Martha >Stewart

Speaking of Martha Stewart...

I read an article once where she walked to the top Mount Kilamanjaro.  While
she slackpacked, I was impressed non the less.  The IMAX movie that is out
now makes it look like a beautiful trip, and not exactly a cake walk either.

Anyway, I am now looking at her as a role model in a way that I never did
before.  Her trip summit surprised me less than Al Gore's of Mt. Ranier,
however.

Rick B