[at-l] (Guest Post) Need a ride to Springer this weekend?

* Message posted to AT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Phil Klotzbach <pklotzbach@yahoo.com>.
* Please use <mailto:pklotzbach@yahoo.com> to reply to the sender.

Hi everyone.  I just wanted to see if anyone is going to be starting a thru-hike or section hike from Springer this weekend.  Also, if anyone needs a ride to Springer Mt. this weekend from the Atlanta airport, I am going to be heading up to either Gainesville or Dahlonega on Saturday afternoon and heading to the trailhead on Sunday.  If you're interested, please send an email to pklotzbach@yahoo.com.  Thanks!

Phil