[at-l] Trail Days Report

Returned last night from a great time at Trail Days.It didn't start out well for me,but everything happens for a reason.Got to see Sunrise and Sunset,Baltimore Jack,and Stray Cat,and Rogene Friday. Spent most of the day with Stray Cat and her parents.I had to be back at work Saturday morning,but when I got to Abingdon,the alternator in my car went out! So,I ended up back into Damascus.I don't have a job now,but sacrifices have to be made:) It was late,but I made it back to Miss Janet's campsite for the night.It got slightly colder that night. I decided to participate in the parade,and managed to dodge the water ballons quite nicely. Went to Earl's memorial at the Methodist Church,which was very moving. Miss Janet had a huge bonfire going and a drum circle Saturday night.Lastly,I have to thank Pittsburgh for taking me Pog,Datto,and Amy to Star Wars in Bristol Sunday.Now if I could only incorporate Trail Days into my everyday life....

Detour