[at-l] VA shuttle and info

Hello all and sorry to not have been around a lot
lately. I have intermittant internet access. Just got
home from TD and had a great time. I think the next
Ice Age has started as it was freezing. On the way
home we drove up to Whitetop Mtn and there was ICE!!,
yes ICE on the pine trees at the top..ack its
May...the view btw was outstanding....

I have the opportunity to meet some thru hiking
friends at Rural Retreat, VA on Sun early AM and hike
with them for a couple of days. they are doing 15 mile
days and I need to be out and on the road back home to
IN by Tues about mid afternoon. That would put us
somewhere between Davis Farm Campsite and US
21/52...is there any way out to a road between these
places? and if so would anyone on the list be able to
or know of someone who shuttles in that area..my car
will be at Rural Retreat.

thanks for any advice or help you can give me...

vera (the missing kink)