[at-l] Favorite mid-distance trails around the world...

Well, speaking for myself, I'd say discuss just about any trail you
wish to discuss. Periodically, I wind up discussing the AT-BMT-Duncan
Ridge trail loop and wish I'd find the time and inclination to do it.

Heck, I've even been victimized by the IAT without ever stepping foot
on it.

Perish the thought that I would never discuss other trails.

And thank goodness that things are a bit slow around here. We need to
deflate on occasion.

Bill....