[at-l] Favorite mid-distance trails around the world...

This has come up from time to time. For instance, one of our female
listers was seeking information how to deal with allergy shots as she
prepared for a "pilgrimage" hike in Spain. I met a sectioner 3 weeks
ago in NJ preparing himself for a similar (if not the same) trip. We
have Datto currently wandering around New Zealand. We have had others
discuss England, Scotland and other farflung parts of the world.

There are even a few who have ventured west of the Mississippi for a
couple of challenging trails, and I've heard of a few wandering into
the Great White North or into alligator country.

The thing is that this is the AT-L, and not all are keen to discuss
paths that are outside of the Eastern Time Zone. There are other lists
more to that broader topic, such as ADLHA's and others. Personally, I
think anything that deals with gear and motivation for significant
walks make for good threads.

Bill....