[at-l] Virtual Trail Days

At 01:14 PM 5/18/02 +0000, Farina6 wrote:

>Will someone tell me about the drums, please?whowhatwhenwherewhy?

Actually, they are kinda cool.  People, mostly guys, sit in a circle around the
fire and share a rhythm.  One starts, another adds a counterpoint, it morphs
and changes,,,very compelling....almost hypnotic, with the flames flickering.
The problem is, it goes on and on and on and makes sleeping hard for some
folks.

>Thanks. OH! And mornin'! What's on the schedule for today?

The parade is around noon....don't forget to load those squirt guns!
Group photo around seven,,,right before Kekhaka's (sp?) video!
Be there or regret it (boy do I regret it <sigh>)