[at-l] Trail Daze - Virtual?

Orange Bug  wrote:
  > Welcome. I suggest you sign up in the morning for boot fitting over at
  > the Virtual Orens tent first thing, and try to schedule it for tomorrow
  > afternoon.
  > Where are you tenting?
  > Bill...

Good plan, Bill. Gotta take care of my feetskis! I hear their virtual
boots are.....well....virtually free!

I tell you what, Bill, I don't have a clue where I am. I just followed a
bunch of others lugging virtual gear, stopped when they stopped and set
up. I wasn't planning on going to Virtual Damascus, but when I was at
work yesterday and saw everyone else going, I just had to! Besides,
virtual travel is awesome. It's so easy to get VD! Uhhhh..probably
shouldn't abbreviate it VD, should I?? I mean.....It's so easy to get TO
Virtual Damascus. :-)

Teresa