[at-l] Trail Daze - Virtual?

Orange Bug,  You better get the rain suit out first.  I woke up this AM and it is raining in NE TN and SW VA.  Of course the nice thing about the Virtual camping you can stay dry, unless of course the roof is leaking.
Plodder

Welcome. I suggest you sign up in the morning for boot fitting over at
the Virtual Orens tent first thing, and try to schedule it for tomorrow
afternoon.

Where are you tenting?

Bill...