[at-l] future AT hiker

I think we reviewed that a quick use of a calculator and mileages would
suggest higher averages are needed than my quick response indicated. As a
section hiker, I strongly believe in following one's pace, not getting
caught up in someone else's schedules/goals, and maintaining a sense of fun
regarding any vocation and avocation.

OrangeBug