[at-l] Kneadin' help

Felix writ:
"I'm trying to put together an act for the talent show at
Traildays and I've found I need a few items. If anyone knows
where I can get any of the following, please e-me
private-like...

A Nigerian Lemur
An original, signed copy of the bible
Two paddleball games...with no balls, curtis or otherwise."

No problem, always carry them all in my fannypack.
Meet at Katahdin Stream Campground, tent site #19 tomorrow,
and I'll hook you up.
Gotta scoot, on my way to Old Orchard Beach to stock up on enough Lisa's
Pizza to get through til Sunday.
hope your arm is better,
TJ
ps I hope this is private-like enuff.
pps Does it matter who signed the Bible?
ppps Outta here. No, really.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---