[at-l] Gainfully unemployed & AT-bound!

Hi all,

Just wanted to share the good news that I just
completed my last day as a technical writer and am now
gainfully unemployed! (homeless, too, after Monday!)
My original plan to do a huge PCT section hike this
summer has been cancelled, thanks to my oral surgeon.
:-(  However, my fiance and I will be helping to
house-sit The Cabin in Andover, Maine, for part of the
summer instead. So, even though my summer doesn't have
any extensive hikes planned, I'll still be close to
the AT and am looking forward to doing lots of small
hikes out there!

Maybe I'll see some of you out there, if any of you
are planning to be hiking in the Mahoosucs or the
Whites between early June and mid- to late July.

I'll be signing off of the list for a couple of weeks
but will be back on once we're in Maine.

Happy hiking,

Nina
Waterfall ME-GA 2000