[at-l] Notice of a Found Dog

Subject: Publishing a Notice of a Found Dog

Hi,

Is it possible to publish a notice on your web page to hikers that a lost
dog has been found near Front Royal, VA?  It may have been lost by a hiker
on the Appalachian Trail near here or hikers in Shenandoah National Park.
The Director of the Front Royal Visitor's Center remembers a hiker dropping
in several weeks ago to enquire about a dog he had lost while hiking around
here.

We have found a stray that is a prince of a dog.  He has been neutered,
trained and is house broken.  He is obviously somebody's much loved pet and
was well taken care of.  Unfortunately, he has no collar and no one claimed
him from the Humane Society.  That is why I think he may belong to someone
just passing through here.

Could you please place a notice for anyone that lost a male dog near Front
Royal to contact Tony Inderbitzen.  I don't want to give too much
information on the dog as I will use that to determine the real owner.

Thank you,

Tony Inderbitzen
teepee123@brgnet.com
201 Rawley Ridge Rd.