ConQuest! Re: [at-l] Salt Tablets

No, drinking too much water while sweating depletes your body of
electrolytes. Gatorade is made to replace the lost electrolytes, the
formula was made after scrapping gallons of sweat off Gator football
players and analyzing the glop for electrolytes. Other sports drinks are
designed to do the same. They add glucose to the mix too. Lemonade just
has sugar and limited electrolytes.

Bryan