[at-l] warm weather dinner ideas

On my recent hike I carried the new envelops of tuna. I mixed one of
those little packs of mayonnaise with it. On another occasion I mix some
horseradish I got from Arby's. I personally liked the horseradish better.
Very tasty on a warm afternoon, very little trash for a non dehydrated
meal. I also brought some plastic boxes of fresh fruit, pears and peaches
in lots of syrup and some Oreo mush. The Oreos started life as regular
cookies but my above average genius converted them into mush that was
easily mixed with the syrup. Ok, Ok, I sat on my pack and mushed them.
Maybe I'm no genius but I did have sense enough no to toss the Oreo mush.
It tasted very good.

After eating the fruit, I filled the boxes with dirt to absorb any juice
I was unable to milk out by dripping, licking or spooning. After I dumped
the dirt, I was able to stomp the boxes very flat. All my lunch trash for
4 days fit into one regular zip lock sandwich bag so I had no sticky,
leaky mess. Fresh fruit boxes would be very heavy and bulky for a long
haul but I was down to my last 4 days on the trail and since I had to
resupply I decided to carry the extra load to have something good at
lunch each day. YMMV,   Hopeful

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.