[at-l] Re: Vacuum Packer

-----Original Message-----
Poggers says:

Spending $150 is a lot cheaper than throwing out four months of spoiled
food, right Cheerio?

ooooooo yea.....   I must admit that just last night I used stuff I sealed
in 1999 for 2000 hike.  It sat most of 2000 in my parents hot AZ garage;
then in a storage unit; then in Kahleys shed in 2001, then back in storage
and it was still fine and good last night.  Ya cant get much better than
that!

I actually have some tuna rehydrating in the fridge that I plan to mix up
for sandwiches tm.  ;-)

Cheerio
( finally seeing the end to my boxes of trail food...)