[at-l] Salt Tablets

This directly relates to my past weekend.  I sweat a lot.  And I mean a lot.
And I drink a LOT of water, like 6-8 Liters on a full day of hiking.  I've
always tended to get headaches on sunny days no matter how much water I
drink.  I've just blamed it on some kind of photo-sensitivity and took
ibuprofen.  But, anyway, I got a free sample pack of electrolyte tablets at
my local food co-op recently.  (I can't pass up free stuff) So, as an
experiment this past sunny weekend, I hiked on Saturday and had my standard
throbbing headache when I stopped at seven to camp.  Then I took one every
two hours or so when I was out hiking this Sunday and did fourteen miles by
2pm without a hint of a headache.  I don't know about the scientific
validity of this but I think I'm going back to buy a bottle of the
electrolyte tablets.  I don't know what the brand name was because I threw
it away before my hike but if anyone's intrested I'll let you know when I
find out.

Alexis