Re[2]: [at-l] Salt Tablets

"...As long as you're eating well and drinking enough fluids, you'll probably do
fine without the added cost." claims Stitches.

I  absolutely agree, though I hate to give advice on such matters, because it is
like  tempting  fate.  I  like  to be able to tell people that after 73 years of
never  taking  a supplement of any kind, I sense that I'm healthier than most my
age.

But I also know that such claims are tempting fate.

So  I'll just say that a lot of people have grown quite prosperous selling stuff
to  people  that  may  or may not have made them healthier. That may mean that I
would  be  even  healthier  had  I added to their profits -- or perhaps, equally
healthy, or perhaps, and sadly, less healthy.

I  recognize  that most people tend to think that what they do is the wise thing
for  humans  to  do.  And  I  include myself among the "most people" who tend to
believe such.

Of  course  it may be that fate cares not whether I make a silly (or wise) claim
or not.

YMMV.

Weary