[at-l] APRIL PLEDGE TOTALS - TIME TO PAY

The April pledge drive is now over, and it's time to pay.

Those who have paid have been dropped from this list.  This is the final
pledge totals update for April, so if you haven't paid, you're on the honor
system from here on out.  If you have paid, and you are still on the list,
then I apologize.  Lots of mail has been slipping through the cracks
lately...

*** THESE PEOPLE NEED TO PAY.  IF YOU HAVE PAID, PLEASE DISREGARD THIS
MESSAGE.  ***

Cheerio: $50.00
Sloetoe: Upping my $50 check to ALDHA (patches) to $75,
	   at Trail Days.
Spring Fever: $25.00
Hopeful: $20.00
Weary: $100.00
AtRerunner: $20.00
Greengirl: $10.00 (A starving college student giving what
she can!)
Daria: $20.00 (If she doesn't get furloughed at work, add
$20.00)
Skeeter: $100.00 + 100.00 Employer Matching Funds
Cleek: $25.00
Grace: $25.00
Jim L: $20.00
Web Breaker 2000: $25.00
Orange Bug: $100.00
POG: $50.00
Glenda H: $25.00
Clyde:  Unknown Amount (Pledged contents of office swear
jar.  Indicates at least $20.00 in it.) (How much was in the
jar Clyde?  Inquiring minds want to know.)
Felix: $31.28.  (Penny a post.)
Laura T: $20.00

*** PAYMENT INFORMATION FOLLOWS - READ CAREFULLY! ***

Please make all checks payable to:
Appalachian Trail Conference
P. O. Box 807
Harpers Ferry, WV 25425
http://www.appalachiantrail.org/

Please note "FOR AT-L/ATC FUNDRAISER" in the memo field of
your check or money order.  To use a credit card for your
pledge, when the time comes, you can do so here:
http://www.appalachiantrail.org/support/ctg/gift.html

INFORMATION DIRECTLY FROM THE ATC:

For tax purposes, if donors want receipts, ATC needs to
receive their checks written to ATC.

The mailing address is:

ATC (no individual's name is needed)
PO Box 807
Harpers Ferry, WV 25425

or on-line (there is a memo space with on-line gifts also)
http://www.appalachiantrail.org/support/ctg/gift.html

If the donors will include the AT-L on the memo line, I will
alert accounting and gift processing that it isn't a gift
designation (restriction) but it is the "source" and we can
handle it similar to an honor gift (given in "honor of the
AT-L online community").  We can track the amount and notify
an individual (the moderator?) of the gifts. -
cauch@appalachiantrail.org

Shane (very unoffical keeper of the totals...)