[at-l] Note from John Shaffer

This from John Shaffer:

To All
In todays issue of the York Dispatch there are two articles concerning
Earl. The articles themselves may be viewed on the internet. The =
pictures
are great but I don't believe they are available.
To view the articles got to "www.yorkdispatch.com/dispatch/index.html",
select "top stories"
and then "The endless Trail" This is the Front page story. The sports
section also has a story on it's front page. First select "Sports" then
"He hiked into your heart". Enjoy the articles. The first has some crude
remarks in but the second one is good.

If anyone really wants copies I suppose I could arrange for some for the
cost of shipping and paper costs. They are too lengthy to scan and print
out. The pictures I could scan however they are some of the standard
pictures already widely publicized.

John Shaffer

Pete Fornof
Edwardsville, IL