[at-l] Earl Shaffer

Words also escape me (almost).

I am now feeling very good about driving out to the Ruck in PA for the day on
Saturday (I did have an errand to run for Ms Janet and Red that day as well)
but I mostly wanted to chat with fellow hikers.  It was the only time I met
and talked with Earl and even with the brief conversation we had, I feel a
little like Woodelf.

So, remember, "never put off til tomorrow what you can do today" because you
may not be able to do it tomorrow.

This is not news I wanted to hear after a long, miserable travel day to Texas
(on my time) for business this week.

Whomever is in touch with John, keep us posted on the service.

Black&blue