[at-l] Re: this and that

Sorry to bother everyone.  Although you don't hear from me very much these
days, I'm still around.  Dan and I did the PCT through the high Sierras this
summer, Pinhoti at Christmas (who said AL was warm??) and I did from Dick's
Creek to Cheoh Bald during my spring break.  In June we're redoing the
White's (from Hanover to Gorham) and Dan's going out to do some summits in OR
and WA, and hopefully I'll get to do about a month on the PCT north of Sonora
Pass.  (Pause for breath)  Now, what I need is some information about how to
get lightweight material for making a tent.  And Dan said that someone had a
list of stealth camping places in the Whites which would be helpful,
although we're planning to use the hut system some (because we're getting
old?).  So if anyone has that information and could pass it on, we would
appreciate it very much.  And I think about you all, even if I don't
participate in the list.  I was planning to go to Trail Days, but I finally
got the green light for a backpacking trip with the grandkids and I couldn't
resist!  Gutsy