[at-l] My trip got canned... after 3k messages time to get over it.

In a message dated 05/05/02 12:59:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jtwilkins@comcast.net writes:

> After 3000 messages pile up in my at-l box. I canned them all, ready to
> start back. If anyone has a support bone to throw at my disappointment I
> would like that.
> Thanks,
> Josh Wilkins

Josh -

IMHO, you have to pick priorities and I think, based on your post, you've
done the right thing.  I am in the process of hiking the whole thing and
won't be done til 2012 (I like the 12 year, lots of zero days at home working
and doing other stuff approach), so you will beat me getting done unless you
wait til after 2012.

Find a trail near you and take walks when you can.

Hike happy (when and where you can).

Black&blue

multipart/alternative
  text/html