[at-l] My trip got canned... after 3k messages time to get over it.

Well as some may have noticed my big mouth and questions haven't been
popping up on the list nor have I answered most of my mail from my lister
friends. I'm very sorry for all of this. Amy and I decided to cancel our
2003 thru hike. I was pretty depressed for some time about it. We had some
car problems and it came down to being able to do the trip but be in debt
with no place to live and bill when we got back. I reluctantly agreed that
this wouldn't be the best way to start out marriage, let alone having to
live in one of our parents house until we could find a place to live and get
jobs again. It was a very sad decision but it was the best for starting our
new family. Due to grad school I won't be able to hit the trail until 05 or
06. On the bright side this will give us time to become better hikers in the
mean time and get more established in live so I can enjoy my hike knowing I
wont come home to chaos.
SO
After 3000 messages pile up in my at-l box. I canned them all, ready to
start back. If anyone has a support bone to throw at my disappointment I
would like that.
Thanks,
Josh Wilkins