[at-l] RE: Pre-civilized heat

> Do not get me started on the utter failure of the
> psychological movement and the damage it has done
> to the human race.   I only hope that
> psychologists and psychotherapists, like priests
> and preachers, are going to confession every
> morning asking for forgiveness for the awful pain
> they have inflicted on others.  They have much to
> atone.  A little contrition and humility would be
> refreshing.

You mean the twin fangs of guilt and sin that they stick
into your soul in order to suck the joy out of your life?
Oh, wait, that's priests...  Oh...  Psycologists use the
twin fangs of guilt and victimization to suck the joy out of
your life...

> > Not the stuff of fantasy dreams...
>
> Uhhh, well, that would be the heterosexual
> prejudice arising from a cathected neurotic...

Well, if Samantha Fox were damp, cold, naked, and smelled
like a dead skunk, I wouldn't want HER in my sleeping bag
either...

> Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.

What man?

Shane