[at-l] Hikers

Yo,

	I stayed at the Pine Elis B+B in Andover. Paul and Ilene were great hosts. They offered free shuttles to and from the trail. Paul told me "The keys are in the truck if you want to go anywhere". The next day he asked "did ya go anywhere". I told him no and he seemed a little disappointed that Woodelf and I did not at least drive to the Covered Bridge for a look see.

chase