[at-l] OT Elk

Hi Guys,
I've been quite busy, resulting in a List-No Mail setting for some time.
Turned the mail On yesterday and hope the volume will allow me to keep it
that way.

Several listers have been interested in "my" elk at the LBL Elk & Bison
Prairie. The Prairie and its Elk will be featured May 11th & 12th on TNN at
9:00 & 10:00 respectively (trying to find out AM or PM) on the show
Everything Outdoors (I'm not familiar with the show but was told that's the
title). Your humble correspondent may or may not play a supporting role
depending on what is used or was cut.
Justakahike
Plum'Crazy