:-) Semi- OT: Tomatoes (was) RE: [at-l] Tornadoes

> > tornados - tomatos - vidalia onions!!

Yeah, boy,

And it's Vidalia season right now, that short sweet time. The onions spoil
too quickly to store long.
I got the dehydrator humming on a five-pound bag right now.
And tonight - a baked Vidalia, dripping in butter. Yum! Well, can always
hike it off, eh?
Tomorrow - fresh-picked strawberries!
Clark Wright wrote:

> tornados - tomatos - vidalia onions!!  don't ask me why, but this thread
> got me to thinking of sweet, southern vidalia onions, chopped up in a
> bowl with some red, ripe tomatos and a bit of vinegar or Italian
> dressing - yum - yum! :)

    	Jan Leitschuh Sporthorses Ltd.

	Website: