:-) Semi- OT: Tomatoes (was) RE: [at-l] Tornadoes

On Wed, 01 May 2002 15:00:55 -0400 Clark Wright <icw39@ncfreedom.net> wrote:

tornados - tomatos - vidalia onions!!  don't ask me why, but this thread
got me to thinking of sweet, southern vidalia onions, chopped up in a
bowl with some red, ripe tomatos and a bit of vinegar or Italian
dressing - yum - yum! :)

thru-thinker [-eater!]

Can I hike with you?  I'll carry the tomatoes and dressing (let's make it a Vinagrette with extra Virgin, first cold pressed olive oil, just like me) if you'll carry the Vidalias.  Okay?

Eater  (and I can't say the rest of it)