[at-l] 1lb 14.4 oz

A Hennessey Ultralight (HHU) comes in a little lighter counting the tree hugger straps. The main difference in David's hammock and a HHU is the bug netting. In a HHU you are sealed up from bugs. The diagonal sleeping position also works well for me in the HHU. I sleep on my side just fine. The HHU also has a small gear bag inside the tent hanging from the support line. A good place for your light, watch, knife, etc.

Soulfull
Jack.Bulkley@sas.com
Apex, NC
Anyplace is within walking distance if you have the time.