[at-l] Gluing on Pole Tips

>Instead of using super glue, I'd use rubber cement.

Working from memory....

I believe that the rubber tip that I got for my Leiki was lined with a metal
sleeve.  When you push it on the end of the pole it fit very snug, with all
contact being metal to metal. I think it is that metal to metal contact that
makes the super glue bond the tip on so securely.  Never tried the rubber
cement; it might work even better.  I also never tried to remove my tip, but
my guess is that you would need a pair of pliers to twist off the metal
sleeve part of the pole tip no matter what the adhesive.  Simply carving off
the rubber wouln't work.

Rick B