[at-l] LONGISH, Trail Magic ,etc.

But of course Sister L., you're quite right. I forgot my scripture there for a second and I want to thank you for reminding me....."Lo a sign will come when the hand-maidens of Satan, the sirens of earthly comfort, the two headed incubus, rises up in mawkish, squaling, screaming emptiness, blowing its cold blast of souless horrors on the Land of The Chosen to keep them slaves of the indoors until their porch swings turn to dust, their front porches rot away, fall into the abyss and are no more."  Nostrodamus correctly interprested this passages from Revelations as the effects of Television and Air Conditioning on the American South.  Thank you again for reminding me.

Brother B.

On Tue, 30 Apr 2002 14:53:24 -0400 Jan Leitschuh <janl2@mindspring.com> wrote:

> Television will eventually be the complete ruination of Southern
> culture,

I though  air conditioning already accomplished that.
Drove us inside.
No more strolling in the eves, smelling the flowers, chatting up the
neighbors. Or front porch sitting, longing for a breeze! Everyone sealed up
in their little boxes, little boxes...

Of course, once ensconced, there sits the mind-opium of TV, beckoning.

How is it our comforts are our undoing?

--
    	Jan Leitschuh Sporthorses Ltd.

	Website: