[at-l] APRIL PLEDGE TOTALS - TIME TO PAY

dee wrote:
>On Mon, 29 Apr 2002 21:34:59 -0500 "Shane Steinkamp"
><shane@theplacewithnoname.com> writes:
>
> > Finally, I would like to thank all of you who DIDN'T pledge,
> > because I'm sure you will feel terribly guilty about it and
> > pledge in May.
>

>Is this guilt-tripping REALLY necessary?? Have we finally become
>Wingfoots list?
>I may be wrong, but I don't think this was what Ryan had in mind when he
>sent his original post.

Dee -
even if Shane had been serious about the "guilt trip" - would you rather
have that --- or what we had a couple weeks ago?  And then - if that's the
best "guilt trip he can manage, then Shane is an amateur - any good mother
could give him lessons  :-))

Also - Shane can put me in the paid column - since we've made it this far,
I'll "trust" that we (the list) can make it to the "end of the month" (8pm
EST tonight) without imploding again.

Then the question is - can we avoid imploding for another 31 days?  Ryan's
pledge was for 30 days (until May 15?) - but there are others of us who
pushed that to the end of May. And some who offered to continue to the end
of the year.

Walk softly,
Jim