[at-l] APRIL PLEDGE TOTALS - TIME TO PAY

Did I hear a tongue firmly planted in your cheek?  No offense taken.  By the way I just renewed my membership to the Appalachin Money (oops I mean Mountain) club.  The trail is taking all may spare cash this year.  I hope every one behaves because I need to save some money for new gear.

Bob Dudley
AKA Grey Owl