[at-l] Signing Off---

I'm going hiking, so I'm putting the list on vacation.  I probably won't be
back online until August 1 or so, so y'all play nice out there.  I'll miss
you, but I'll see some of you in Damascus.  After we get back from hiking
the Camino in Spain, I'll try to post a trip report.  I hope I'll get to
write LONG in the subject line.  <G>  Happy trails, y'all.  anklebear

---