[at-l] Scudwad

Picked up "Scudwad" (Phil Heffington) at the Harrisburg bus terminal this morning and drove him to Port Clinton. After a very nice lunch and a stop at the Peanut Shop/Candy Store, I dropped him off at the trail head and he's on his way for a month on the AT.  Hopes to make it to Vermont.  What a nice guy!

Question...is Quincy's really out of business!  I'm so disappointed!!  Someone say it isn't so...PLEASE!

Sparrow