[at-l] Cooler at Trailside, Was Bear stuff

People who want to be left alone usually signal that fairly plainly to me.
And I leave them alone.
People who respond to "Heya wanna beer?" with "Yeah that'd be heaven!" bring
a grin to my face.
If I don't get to go hiking and I'm driving by a road crossing and have
enough, I'll pause and offer.
What made me feel particularly sad was offering a beer when I didn't know I
didn't have enough and someone who wanted one had to make do with an ice
cold coca cola.
All's I know is how good it felt like to see my dehydrated daughter get a
cold pepsi from some mountain bikers and for me on another hike to get a
glass of ice water from an suv passing through Tellico.