Kelly and the Darrells present: Re: [at-l] Hello Stranger

--- Sloetoe <sloetoe@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Datto, you ain't dead, is you? Did you come back as
> a file clerk with useless ttttt.

Yep! Threw them over my shoulder like a Continental
Soldier and they hit me so hard in the back I had to
plant my poles to keep my face from landing in the
muck. How we won the Revolutionary War without Lekis
I'll never know.

> Hey Datto, you gots a song
> Kelly and Darrell and Darrell can sing it

How about..."Happy...Birthday...Mr...President..."
Always like that song.

Hey...speaking of bouncing, I missed my ride to
Queenstown and had the choice to utilize my time
napping or cleaning out my ATL box to keep things from
bouncing back to the list. Missed the nap...what was I
thinking???

On to the land of Don Ho and real live Kahuna oaring.
Book 'em Dano. Ahh...I mean...

Datto